Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Would you like to meet F2F in the Holy land?

By Oren Libis

On October 8 -12, the company that I work in, RADVISION, is going to host the next IMTC 3G-324M AG F2F event in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and I am in charge of the organization of the event. This is not the first time RADVISION organizes such an event. The first event took place on February 2006 and yet the upcoming event is exciting just as much and even more.

I participated in many IMTC F2F events in the past 5 years and I traveled to many countries but hosting an event in your home country is completely different feeling. The fact that many people from different companies, countries and cultures get together in one place and work together is something wonderful but when it happens in your home field it is even more wonderful.

I very much enjoy hosting these people which I consider friends, telling them about my country, showing them the holy places, elaborating on the local customs and introducing them to the local food. This is amazing time and again to see their reaction to that. This makes me very proud in my country and very enthusiastic to show more and more.

In the previous event we visited in the holiest place in Israel – Jerusalem. This time we are going to visit in Caesarea. Our goal is to improve the hosting from event to event and so we have some more surprises this time that I am not going to tell otherwise I will spoil the surprise.

And yes, we are even going to work here between visits and test 3G-324M devices. But, I am sure that the special atmosphere and the activities around the event will ease the pressure of the work and make it more pleasant.

I hope that more and more people even from companies outside IMTC read this post and decide to join the event. I hope to see you F2F next month in the Holy Land…

No comments: